Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest.
*Cary, NC (Suburb or Raleigh, NC)*
*6+ months, likely will be extended long term*
*Key Skills- *
*Ensighten tag management*
*Experience working with Tags*
proficiency with tag management and analytics platforms. The candidate
should be not only be a strong front-end programmer with excellent
external stakeholders at technical, business and strategic levels with
respect to analytics and tag management implementations.
• Consult with stakeholders on projects requiring web analytics
implementation of Adobe Analytics tags among others, implementation,
platform and process remediation, and reporting and dashboard development.
• Support the above analytics needs of stakeholders including
but not limited to assistance with the implementation of A/B and
multivariate testing tools deployed with the help of Ensighten TMS.
• Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business
teams and develop tracking/tagging strategies to allow individuals and
teams to measure success
• Assist with implementation of third party pixels for
• Develop and execute testing plans to ensure implementations
• Conduct platform training and knowledge sharing in web
analytics for stakeholders and the project team
• Leverage various platform API's to develop custom dashboards
and other applications that provide increased value and ROI
*Education and Experience*:
• 5+ years of web development experience
• 3+ years of professional experience with web analytics
platforms such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• 2+ years of professional experience with the Ensighten tag
• Experience with A/B testing, optimization and personalization
Skills and Knowledge:
jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS highly desired
• Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
• Proven ability to proof of concept new tags via Ensighten
Manage or other tag management solutions
• Comfortable presenting findings and providing training on
Adobe Analytics and Ensighten Manage.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with
all levels of business users and technical resources
• Problem solving, delivering on aggressive schedules, and
working on multiple project simultaneously
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.