Dear Recruiters,

Warm Greetings from *SAPVIX INC Corporation  as discussed with you below is
my list of consultants available please have a look*

Thank you for taking time to look over my hotlist this week. Your kind
attention is warmly appreciated.
I believe you are a fantastic contact and would like to continue to work
with you on submitting our consultants for your Corp to Corp Requirements.

Remember a few benefits when working with *SAPVIX INC*
• Our consultant’s rates are flexible
• All of our consultants have good communication skills
• Our consultant delivery rate is exceptional

Note: Please add me to your daily requirements list .Thanks

Hotlist

*Name*

*Desired positions*

*Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Ravi Shankar*

*SAP SCM APO*

*17 years*

*Fisco, TX*

*Open*

*Bharath Kumar*

*SAP Basis Admin with HANA*

*8 Years*

*New Jersey*

*Open*

*Mounika*

*Salesforce Developer*

*7+ Years*

*Kansas City, KS*

*Open*

*Sunil*

*Microstrategy Consultant*

*9+ Years*

*CA *

*CA*

*Prashanthi*

*WEB UI Developer*

*7+ Years*

*Fremont, CA *

*CA*

*Abhishek*

*Pega Developer*

*8 Years*

*New Jersey*

*Open*

*Uday Gandham*

*SAP FICO*

*13+*

*St L*

*Open*

*Poojitha*

*Sales force Developer*

*7+*

*IL*

*Open*

*Mano Reddy*

*Java Developer*

*7+*

*NC*

*Open*

*Manju Vani *

*SAP MM/PP*

*8+*

*Delaware*

*Open*

*Sravya*

*SQL Developer*

*7+*

*PA*

*Open*

*Amruthavani*

*BA*

*7+*

*CA*

*Open*

*Yaswanth Reddy*

*Salesforce*

*7+*

*CO*

*Open*

*Suneeti Mittal*

*BA*

*10+*

*CA*

*Only Bay Area*

*Nalini Somoju*

*Java*

*8+*

*CA*

*CA*

*Srujith Reddy*

*Java*

*7+*

*CA*

*Open*

*Ashwin Kumar Agalduty*

*Oracle Apps*

*10+*

*Oklahoma City*

*Open*

*Pradeep Venumbaka*

*SAP FICO*

*13+*

*PA*

*Open*

*Prathusha Gangadi*

*SFDC Developer*

*7+*

*CA*

*Open*

*Sasidhar Mondeddula*

*Senior Websphere Administrator*

*10+*

*TX*

*Open*

*Jothi Kamalam *

*Lead Dot Net Developer*

*7*

*Macon, Georgia*

*Open*

*Shraddha Gupta*

*JAVA Developer*

*7+*

*Foster city, CA*

*Open*

*Chandan Jumde*

*SQL Server Database Administrator*

*15*

*Nashville,TN*

*Open*

*Vishnu Prasad *

*Technical Project Manager Java/J2EE Technologies*

*14*

*Sacramento, CA*

*Open*

*Keshav Kumar*

*UI Web Developer*

*7+*

*Bay Area ,CA*

*Open*

*Parandaman*

*Scrum Master*

*14*

*Sacramento, CA*

*CA/Texas*

*Rupali Mahajan      *

*Sr.SAP FICO*

*7+*

*Fremont, CA*

*Open*

*Harish Vadde*

*Hadoop Developer*

*7*

*California*

*Open*

*Rinku*

*SAP BW/BI, BO, BODS, ABAP, HANA Architect*

*13*

*LUFKIN TX *

*Open*

*Chitansh Selwaria*

*Java Developer*

*7+*

*Warrensburg, Missouri*

*Open*

*Sampath*

*QA/Lead Analyst*

*10+*

*MD*

*Open*

*Suprinder*

*Salesforce Test Automation Lead *

*13+*

*San Francisco ,CA*

*Open*

*Avinash Goud*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Email: avin...@sapvix.com <avin...@sapvix.com>  Phone:* *510-270-0603*

*Fax# 775 201 9919*

*Skype Id:kamal.goud5*

*Gtalk:kamalgoud.erpanderp*

*Hangout: avin...@sapvix.com <avin...@sapvix.com> California, USA*

*www.sapvix.com <http://www.sapvix.com/>*

*Note: Best way to reach me is through email .Thanks*