Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent Contract Position on *IOS Developer at Fort Worth TX*
 with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact
details, Salary, and availability date to gloria_...@aesinc.us.com

Requirement details:

*IOS Developer*

*Fort Worth TX*

*Contract*

Detailed JD as below

•Sr. Developer, 8+ experience

•iOS platform (Swift and Obj-c)

•Must have experience – iPad Application Development

•Good to have – Anyone who has worked on Railroad domain, has knowhow on
Railroad Operations, PTC

•Preferred if have experience on Xamarin as well

•Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS platform (Swift and
Obj-c)

•Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new
features

•Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and
general reliability.

•Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.

•Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to
maximize development efficiency.

•Proven working experience in software development

•Have published one or more iOS (mainly iPad) apps in the app store

•A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch

•Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,
Core Graphics and Core Text , UIKit.

•Experience with Restful services and using other API’s

•Deep experience in Source code management.

•Experience with third-party libraries, Custom libraries and APIs

•Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends,
and emerging technologies

•Experience with Agile software development

Thanks & Regards

Gloria Max

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1858

Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize