Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (HOUSTON TX) is currently seeking a
(SQL Server) resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Job Title: SQL ServerLocation: HOUSTON TX Duration: 5+ Months*

*Job Description: *
Project is merger and acquisition of a nuclear power plant, supporting the
seller to convert/transition systems to the buyer. Role is developer for
EAM Asset Suite for technical design, build of conversion programs and
resolution of defects in the movement of the application

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com