Hi,

I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to  hve...@tekshapers.com
<achau...@tekshapers.com>

*Role – C++ Developer*

*Location - Wilton, CT *

*Duration – 6+ month*

*Interview Mode - Face to face *

Skill Set:

   - C/C++
   - Python
   - Linux
   - Embedded Real Time Operating Systems
   - Clearcase is a Plus
   - Experience with Applications Development for Real Time and or Embedded
   Systems
   - Experience with Algorithm Development
   - Experience with Multi-Threaded Applications
   - Image processing a plus
   - Should understand the phases of the overall Software Development
   Lifecycle.
   - Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
   - Excellent communication skills
   - Experience or proven ability in technical specifications
   - There are strict rules on making changes to the code so that it
   doesn’t affect other parts of the system.  Candidates must be willing and
   able to adhere to these processes and rules.

Regards,

Himanshu Verma

Talent Acquisition Executive

[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]

(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211

Email: hve...@tekshapers.com <achau...@tekshapers.com>

Gtalk: vermarecruiter

Tekshapers Inc

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj], [
vib...@tekshapers.com] and [Ext - 149]