Hi
I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to  hve...@tekshapers.com

*Job Title: .Net Developer with SQL Server*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 18 months in 6 month blocks*

*Interview Mode – Face To Face Interview*

 Excellent Comm skills only. This is very important!

Key job requirements include:

·         Good communication skills.

·         5+ years’ Microsoft Development experience using: C#, ADO.NET and
SQL Server (must include current versions).

·         Experience with Java or additional programming language a plus.

·         Demonstrated knowledge of .Net Framework and the Core Libraries.
(this is key knowledge, more than language particular syntax)

·         Very good knowledge of Database development (table and stored
procedure design) using Microsoft SQL Server.

·         Experience with technologies such as Microsoft Internet
Information Services (IIS), windows services, Windows Communication
Foundation (WCF), and Service Oriented Architecture. Experience with
consumption and publish of web services.

·         Experience with the following technologies - SQL Server
Development and Administration, SSIS, ETL.

·         Solid experience developing and troubleshooting SSIS packages in
an enterprise environment

·         Very good knowledge in OO development principles, multi-tier
application design and relational database principles required.

·         Experience with concurrent development source control and
continuous integration.

·         History of delivering XML-based, Web-service, Component-Based and
Multi-Threaded applications to production.

·         Strong debugging skills in development as well as production
environments.

·         Any experience with Blackbaud CRM framework is a plus.

Note: “we are going through tier-1 vendor”

Regards,

Himanshu Verma

Talent Acquisition Executive

[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]

(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211

Email: hve...@tekshapers.com <achau...@tekshapers.com>

Gtalk: vermarecruiter

Tekshapers Inc

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj], [
vib...@tekshapers.com] and [Ext - 149]