*Role            : **Systems Administrator/System Engineer*

*Location     : Jersey City, NJ*

*Pay rate     : Max $33/hr*

*Start Date  : ASAP*

*Duration    : 6 months  *

*Interview   : likely be a phone screen, then face to face and start*

*Must be local and must be able to interview and start ASAP, good
communication skills are a must.*

*Job Description:*

*Requirements:*

Keys Systems Administrator/System Engineer skills -

. Minimum of *3-5 years working in a Systems Administrator/Systems Engineer
role*.

. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience using a scripting language such
as *PowerShell,
Bash, Python etc.*

. Proficiency in Microsoft and Linux technologies . Experience with
*cloud-based
technology such as AWS*

*More focus on AWS since we need the person to help out with migrating our
infrastructure to AWS.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ali QuasimTechnical RecruiterApetan Consulting LLC**Phone: 201-620-9700* **
142 | Mail: **a...@apetan.com <a...@apetan.com> *