Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Woodbury, NY) is currently seeking
a (SAP Inventory/Logistics Analyst) resource to join their organization. I
have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Subject: SAP Inventory/Logistics Analyst consultantLocation: Woodbury, NY.
( May move or possibly be in Edison, NJ )Duration: 6+ months *

*Note: Need EAD GC,GC, or US Citizens Only !*

Primary Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an experienced Sr. SAP Inventory and Logistics
Analyst to join their team who is  implementing a new S/4 HANA 1610.
Build, enhance, maintain, and support the SAP MM Materials Management;
related logistics systems and reporting systems as well as assist in the
training and support end-users on the use of these systems to accomplish
business objectives and improve the operational efficiency and analysis
capability of the organization.

Technical/Functional Skills and Expectations
Hands-on configuration and implementation experience to enable the
following functions:
SAP Inventory Management for stocking locations, reason codes for goods
movements
Procurement activities including purchase requisitions, scheduling
agreements, and purchase order release

Work Experience:
Minimum 7 years with at-least 3 SAP life cycle implementations
Lead Logistics role during all project phases, e.g.: Blue Print,
Configuration, and User Acceptance Testing. Plan and conduct on-site
interviews to specify and document detailed client requirements.
Conduct workshops to specify requirements by process area: inventory
control and inventory management as well as Logistics executions and
procurement.
Responsible for all completion of all deliverables resulting from detailed
requirements gathering, configuration, and overall implementation of the
solution.

REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:
B.A./B.S. in industrial engineering, computer science, or equivalent
experience.
Experience with SAP ECC6 or greater. 7 years experience in performing SAP
configuration and/or solution delivery within the MM (three or more full
life cycle implementations) and related logistics areas.
Experience with SAP WM or eWM Extended Warehouse Management a major plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Requested but not required:
S/4 HANA
SAP Agile Method
SAP Certification

*Best Regards,Shaan Malik AYR Global IT Solutions Inc*| Web:
www.ayrglobal.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481 6635| Email: sma...@ayrglobal.com