Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job title:             TIBCO Spotfire Admin Location:
          Cincinnati, OH Duration:            6 + Months   *
Required experience:

Responsible for maintenance and administration of our environments
(Production, Test, Development) including installation, configuration,
performance tuning, monitoring and backups and a variety of user requests
Configure and administer Spotfire server components TIBCO Spotfire,
Application Data Services and Automation Services
Manage and Migrate Spotfire contents, Security Setup, Setting up licenses
and preferences
Triage production issues and work with development teams on supporting
minor enhancements
Manage user administration and ensure environment security and stability
Escalate issues with other teams (infrastructure, DBAs, developers,
software vendors)
Own software patches and upgrades; work with the vendor for ongoing
maintenance and support
Provide performance and forecast reports on the health of the
infrastructure and ensure that the environment has adequate capacity
Work with the infrastructure teams for new hardware setup and ongoing
maintenance
Track and document all reported problems and data anomalies;
Complete tasks, reporting status and work assignments as needed in a timely
fashion

Minimum of 5 years administering TIBCO Spotfire Analytical Platform
Administration including the TIBCO Spotfire Web Player component and TIBCO
Spotfire Professional clients
Windows system administration experience including batch/shell scripting

*Thanks and Best Regards Amit Singh **amit.si...@acg-usa.com*
<amit.si...@acg-usa.com>

* Skype-Amit3522 Gtalk-amit352recruiter **www.acg-usa.com*
<http://www.acg-usa.com>
* 220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*