If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*
*Project Location *
*Ann Arbor, MI*
*12+ months *
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Need usc or gc or gc-ead only*
*Note- This needs to be CTH (6month) and candidates CAN be out of state.
This is a DEVELOPER not a designer.*
*Summary*: The eCommerce Web Development analyst is a talented UI Engineer
responsible for building customer-facing eCommerce user interfaces. You
will be for all client-side technology including feature enhancement on our
well-engineered code that conforms to accepted standards. Additionally you
will work with a technical delivery manager who will organize sprints and
tasks for you to accomplish while taking technical direction from the
eCommerce managers. Finally you will provide ongoing Unit tests to ensure
that the code that is written works well and serves its intended purpose.
(30%) e-Commerce Web Architecture
· Understand Domino’s eCommerce functionality and business
· Collaborate with marketing, agency and in-house developers,
requirements analysts, and technical project team on all areas of UI
· Apply user interface design skills when implementing features
(70%) Web Development
· Write, modify, and debug e-Commerce web user interfaces such as
dominos.com, Online Ordering, Centralized Ordering, and Pizza Tracker
· Generate tests for User Interfaces
· Rapidly prototype new ideas & concepts
· Transition developed applications and systems into testing and
· Estimate the duration of design & development tasks on an
· Support production of all applications developed
· Fluency in developing efficient AJAX interfaces with in-depth
knowledge of available user interface libraries and frameworks (e.g. YUI,
DOJO, JQuery, Prototype, etc.)
· Working knowledge of digital imaging and digital imaging tools,
and back-end services and data structures such as JSON, XML and SOAP
for viewing on multiple browsers and operating systems (IE, Firefox,
· Comfortable with usability and information architecture
principles. Prefer eCommerce site experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
· Excellent team player with good communication skills with both
non-technical & technical co-workers
· Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult
problems, and learn new technology
· Agile development experience desired
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.