Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*Boston, MA and Minneapolis, MN*
· Perform all phases of application development including
requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
· Design and implement product features in collaboration with
UX/design staff and business stakeholders
· Select, adopt, create, and extend reusable components and
· Work very closely with data management team to drive solutions
· Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality
software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
· Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the
· Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and
· Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come
up with solutions as required
· Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
· Research and champion new technologies
*What skills/attributes are a must have?*
· 8+ experience with Microstrategy platform
· Good communication skill
· What skills/attributes are nice to have?
· Agile experience
· Where is the work to be performed? (Please list preferred UHG
facility, if other please specify i.e. remote work, rural, etc.)
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.