Hi,

Greetings from Innova Solutions!

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *Srinivasa.narayanappa(at)innovasolutions.com
<http://innovasolutions.com/>* only

*Role:  **Vmware Admin*

*Location:  **Tempe, AZ*

*Duration: 6+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 7+ yrs      *

*Need H1B COPY AND PASSPORT NUMBER for Submission.*

JD:

*Job Descriptions:*

Manage and maintain the enterprise VMware infrastructure as the primary
subject matter expert

Subject matter expertise on virtual management toolsets

Strong storage and server experience

Respond to system issues

Assist in facilitating datacenter activities such as system upgrades and
hardware provisioning.

Responsible for ensuring that hardware located in our datacenters and
remote offices is working at all times. This includes identifying, creating
and implementing solutions when issues arise.

Provides production support to the information services group on software
applications

Provide support, and implementation of security policies, compliance, and
best practices.

Train other technology staff members on system upgrades and rollouts.

Prioritize workload and escalate any technical emergencies to the IT
Manager.

Identify, solve or escalate technical problems identified by clients or
internal staff related to business.

On-call rotation with the group

Fluent English and high oral and written communication skills

*Please send me updated resume to
**Srinivasa.narayanappa(at)innovasolutions.com
<http://innovasolutions.com/>* * only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

Innova Solutions