Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*SAS Developer*

*Memphis, TN (LOCALS)*

*6-11 months*

*USC/GC/EAD Only*

*Candidate must have:  *

ü  Min 1-3 years working with the following products  ( SAS Ent Guide
(prefer 7.1),  InfoMap, Olap/Web Studio and SAS Portal (9.3 or preferably
9.4).  Code level skills preferred but not required.   Experienced  at
generating dashboards through the SAS portal .

ü  Excellent verbal and written communications.

ü  Ability to adopt or learn new products and applications quickly.   We
have several applications the contractor will be trained-on in order to
derive source data for import to our data warehouse.

ü   Flexible work schedule  -  contractors will have no VPN access to
network to work outside the office and some routines may need to be run
early or after normal work hours.

ü  Experience in interviewing end users to discern and document scope and
draft/plan development needs accordingly

ü  *Candidate must be able to execute on the above skills.*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-1965 [Direct]*