HI

If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*

*Job Title*

*Business Analyst w/Oracle PL/SQL*

*Project Location   *

*Southfield, Michigan*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode of Interview:  Telephonic+ **WebEx*

*Detail Job Description: *

At our company, we want every colleague to THRIVE. We seek individuals who
will be fully committed to delighting our customers in every interaction.
We take pride in the fact that our company attracts candidates with
unparalleled experience and expertise to drive innovation, growth and
sustainability across our business. We hope YOU will consider joining us.
Find out why so many top professionals choose our company and how we
encourage each colleague to pursue his or her career goals. You can learn,
grow and prosper at our company because we are committed to providing you
with outstanding opportunities today and tomorrow.

*         Self-directed

*         5+ years experience in the IT industry

*         Automotive knowledge preferred

*         Preferably a former developer a plus

*         Working knowledge of *Unix/Oracle PLSQL* solutions\

ยท         Experience in *Hadoop* is a plus

*         Comfortable with all Microsoft office tools

*         Extensive experience gathering business and technical requirements

*         Working knowledge of *TOAD,  SQL Navigator or SQL Plus*

*         Excellent communication skills

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-g-a4637391