Hello,
I have an Opening for *IT - Quality Analyst *, please find the job
description for the *IT - Quality Analyst *opening. If you are interested,
kindly send me your updated resume in word format. I appreciate your time.
This Position is located in *Las Vegas, NV*

*Job Title: QA Analyst*
*Location: Las Vegas, NV*
* Linkedin ID is Must*

*Rate : $40/hr C2C*

*Main Skills :*

*TFS , HP ALM , LOAD, Integration*
*Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:*
- Document and manage test plans for web applications

- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of web applications

- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system

- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities

*Education and Experience:*
- High School Graduate

- familiarity with Project Development Life-cycle (PLC)

- experience with quality inspection, auditing and testing

- knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA

- strong computer skills including Microsoft products such as Office, etc.

- experience with Team Foundation Server Test Manager or equivalent
preferred

*Key Competencies:*
- attention to detail

- communication skills

- planning and organizing

- ability to identify and implement different types of test cases and
scenarios
(Unit, Integration, Load, UI Functional, UI Acceptance tests)

*Best Regards,*
*Anil Kumar*
*Technical Recruiter*