*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Process Manager*” and your profile appears
to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- Process Manager*

*Duration:- Long term Contract*

*Location:-  Mclean, VA*

*Job Description: *

The position is with a leading bank for doing heavy duty documentation for
Business and also assist in FMEA. Process improvement is not envisaged at
this stage, however ability to understand process flows and document using
Process Maps are basic qualifications for the role

*Basic Qualification*:

   - Documentation of process flows, creation of process Maps
   - Ability to understand how systems interact / Data Flows
   - Ensure what is documented is being operationalized

*Preferred Qualification:*

   - Proficiency in Visio
   - Proficiency in some reporting tool such as  Tableau
   - Worked on  FMEA
   - Assist in Technology audits, Risk Assessments

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Themesoft Inc.