Hi ,

Hope doing well!
Please share updated resume AT navneet.ya...@contech-it.com

*Position:- Senior Software Engineer*

*Position Type:-  Contract 6+ months*

*Location:-  Broomfield, CO *

Face to face interview.

*Required Qualifications:*

*Senior Software EngineerRole: (contract)F2F is required*

What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
FDS. The communications platform – FDS application team has been requested
to do an enhancement to take files from a ELGS drop zone and process them
and post them into FDS. Currently FDS team is not staffed to take up this
work. Our estimate for this work is about 3 months months with help from 4
senior java stack engineers. ELGS wants us to start as ap so that we can
deliver close to their April 30th deadline. ELGS approved the funding and
the candidates will be charging to the ELGS specific plan view project.

*** IDEAL CANDIDATE: Mid to Senior Java developer with experience in spring
frame work, REST web services frame work, linux, mysql, mongo technologies.
Test driven development agile.

*** TOP REQUIREMENTS: Java, Spring, Linux.

*Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team?* part of team
*If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of team, etc.)* FDS
team has about 6 people we will be adding 4 contractors for about 3 months

*What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be
detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily
basis)*
Coding in java, spring, junit, REST, mysql, mongo. BPMN(activity engine).
Neet to know microsoft word, outlook(email). Knowledge of Unix or linux is
a must. GIT source control plus.

*What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?*
String java development skills needed. Coding in java, spring, junit, REST,
mysql, mongo. BPMN(activity engine). Neet to know microsoft word,
outlook(email). Knowledge of Unix or linux is a must. GIT source control
plus.

*What skills/attributes are a must have?*
Coding in java, spring, junit, REST, mysql, mongo. . Neet to know microsoft
word, outlook(email). Knowledge of Unix or linux is a must. Agile
development experience.

*What skills/attributes are nice to have?*
git, java script, BPMN(workflow engine)

*Thanks*

*navneet*
*Sr. Recruiter/Account manager*