*Please send me resume only if you can provide full SSN number. Max rate is
$50/hr on c2c *

*Linux DevOps (Night Shift)*

*Location- Detroit/MI*

*Duration-12+ Months*

*Interview- Phone/Skype*

 Candidates are required to take a Linux test

Must have strong communication skiills

8+ years of *Web Logic* and *Linux*

3+ years of *Perl Scripting*

3+ years of *MySql*

Basically it is a production support position.  They need to know Java
(supporting Java apps on a server), ideally weblogic (other application
servers might work), and Linux scripting.

-Operational experience with sustain activities (application deployment,
support and maintenance)

-Skilled in troubleshooting application issues independently

-Proficient in Linux/Unix, Java/J2E/Weblogic, Perl/Shell Scripting,
Oracle/My SQL

We need someone who can take a program from our developers and deploy and
support it on our servers.

They need to be heavy on operational experience, with enough developer
experience to troubleshoot issues

*Full Name (As per SSN/Passport):*

*Contact No:*

*Email:*

*Current location (Complete address with zip code)*

*Skype id*

*Availability to start :*

*Visa Status with Validity*

*Full SSN*

*Total Years of IT Experience:*

*Education :*

1.       *Passing year of Bachelors/Masters*

2.       *Bachelors/Masters’ degrees*

3.       *University Name (Bachelors/Masters)*

*DOB (DD/MM/YYYY)*

*Bill Rate*

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-g-a4637391