HI

If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*

*Location:              BOSTON, MA*

*Interview:           Must be able to interview onsite*

*Duration:             3-6 months*

The skills required are *SQL, SSIS, ETL and Dimensional Modeling
experience.*  This person must have prior experience with *financial*
services

I will have a more detailed description later on.

*Description*

We are looking for a Data Architect for a 3-6 month engagement.  The skills
required are SQL, SSIS, ETL and Dimensional Modeling experience.  This
person must have prior experience with financial services and is able to
take on many different tasks as needed.

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-g-a4637391