*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

*Rate: $47/Hr on c2c*
*Passport Copy is MUST*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Sr. Atlassian (Confluence/JIRA)
Administrator*” and your profile appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: Sr. Atlassian (Confluence/JIRA) Administrator*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Location:  San Diego, CA*

*Job Description: *

•                      We are looking for a candidate who will develop
front-end and administrative expertise with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.

•                      Ideal candidates have exemplary client-facing skills
and are detail-oriented.

•                      Candidate will work on supporting and administering
Atlassian applications, which will include creating and copying projects,
coordinating and responding to support requests, and managing and updating
software and licenses.

*Responsibilities:*

•                      Manage license updates and renewals for Atlassian
products

•                      Monitor server usage

•                      Create, copy, and administer JIRA projects

•                      Coordinate support requests

•                      Support JIRA and Confluence users

•                      User account management

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Themesoft Inc.