*Please send me your profile only -   harshit.mit...@themesoft.com
<harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>*

*Need genuine experience with good communication/confidence skills*

Hi ,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Title: Technical Business Analyst*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location: Dearborn, MI*

*Job details: *

·         Experience soliciting and documenting business requirements

·         Experience with data analysis – in particular, using SQL to
extract data from the database, query the database. Must be able to use SQL
to query the database to track into issues and determine recommendation for
how to resolve issues.

·         Experience with supporting existing product that has multiple
touch points/vendors.

Communication skills/language is absolutely critical – BA must be able to
clearly communicate and understand verbal and written instructions. This is
a very fast paced environment and we don’t have the luxury of time to
explain things more than one time.

*Job Summary:*

Technical Business Analyst role will be responsible for production support
of Consumer Connection. Triage of incidents, change request and support
tasks and data & project analysis.

*Essential Job Functions:*

• Support all operational aspects of the ConsumerConnection product.

• Investigate new/unknown/existing issues in ConsumerConnection. Clearly
document all findings in the issue tracking system.

• Utilize issue tracking system (JIRA) daily.

• Provide feedback to the clients and technology managers.

• Generate routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to assist in
evaluating production performance and resolving issues

• Review and analyze data and requirements and test plans/cases in support
of existing and new initiatives.

• Participate in UAT, help to identify and report bugs, user-interface
problems, documentation, or other potential problems (from both the
Technical Support and the Customer/End User perspective).

• Provide support for and minor enhancements to reports utilized by the QC
process.

• Perform other duties as needed

*Thanks & Regards*
Harshit Mittal