Hello All,

Greetings of the day, Hope you are doing great.

         This is HR from HyringSpree (www.hyringspree.com), a new
generation job portal launched in the U.S.A recently. I am glad to inform
you that we are offering FREE job posts and FREE resume search to all the
employers (recruiters) in the U.S.A.

          The employer (recruiter) can register at www.hyringspree.com and
post unlimited jobs for FREE, Resume search is also FREE and UNLIMITED but
the employer/recruiter must post at least one job before they can start
with resume search.

         Please encourage your consultants to create profiles at
www.hyringspree.com.

         If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, we are happy
to help !!

Warm Regards,

HR,
www.hyringspree.com