*Hello!!*

*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yours elf comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated re sume and I will get
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177
<%28609%29%20897-9670> (ravind...@sysmind.com <ravind...@sysmind.com> )*

*Role: Wintel Admin*

*Location: Danbury-Connecticut*

*Contract Position*

*12 Months*

*NEED VISA COPY + PASSPORT NO (If H1B)*

*5-8 Years*

   - Design and implementation of Vmware  infrastructure of multiple
   Parallel   projects. Candidate should have below domain knowledge.
   - VMware vSphere , VSAN , V2V, P2V
   - Windows Clustering technologies
   - Citrix technologies.
   - Required knowledge in Reporting/implementing and Monitoring tools (SCOM
   /SCCM/SysTrack)
   - Level3 Knowledge of  Windows  Server Administration(2003, 2008,2012 R2
   & 2016)
   - Level3 Knowledge of Active Directory Deployment, Migration and
   Administration.
   - Planning, testing and implementing various IT Infrastructure vendor
   tools and platform
   - Upgrade the Windows Legacy Servers and Backup Infrastructure to the
   new operating environment and enables hardware upgrade and standardization

*RESPOSIBILITIES:*

   - Candidate will be part of  Wintel  engineering team and
   responsibilities includes
   - Direct interface with clients technical manager and directors to
   understand requirements
   - Propose new/optimized VMWARE, Citirx, Windows infra  solutions.
   - Design and implementation of Vmware  infrastructure of multiple
   Parallel   projects. Candidate should have below domain knowledge

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2177