Hi,

I hope you are doing great!!

This is Chalapathi from GSS InfoTech , Please feel free and go through the
job description mentioned below and let me know if you are interested in
the position. Please revert me with your UPDATED RESUME .

Data Platform Software Developer

Urbandale, Iowa

6+ Months

*OPT’s Won’t work, Kindly don’t share fake profiles *

Specific Position Requirements:

The position will be primarily involved in back-end development work
focusing on processing streams of data from machine sensors [Enhance and
Transform phases].

May also do limited front end development.

Required:

5+ years experience processing Big Data utilizing Hadoop or Spark or Flink

TDD/BDD

Preferred:

Experience with micro-service architecture and systems processing large
volumes of data.

Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) specifically, EMR (Elastic Map
Reduce), Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway.

Experience with languages such as Scala and NodeJS.

Experience in the Agriculture domain is helpful.

Thanks & regards

Chalapathi Pallay,
GSS Infotech Inc

A SEI-CMMI Level 5 Company

Direct:- 8606404324,

Phone: 860-640-4354  Ext 3016

Email:-  *chalapathi.pal...@gssinfotech.com
<chalapathi.pal...@gssinfotech.com>*

Web site:- www.gssinfotech.com
[image: Description: Description: Description:
C:\Users\chalapathi.pallay\Desktop\gss_logo.png]