Hi Partners,

This is *Aditya* from *Violetink*, I have 2 positions for *SQL BI Developer
and SQL DWBI Developer with Health and Finance exp.* If you are interested,
I would like the opportunity to present you to my client. Please send us an
updated copy of your resume with a daytime, evening phone number, expected
compensation in your next job and best time to reach you.

****Certification no. & LinkedIn ID must****

*Position: **SQL BI Developer *

*Location: Irvine/Orange County CADuration: Long Term*

*Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Computer
Engineering, Computer Information systems, or equivalent experience

·         5+ years of SQL Server experience

·         Proficient in SQL with emphasis on Microsoft products (SSMS and
SSRS)

·         Expertise and experience working with Care Management data is
highly preferred

·         Expertise and experience working with reporting for *Medicare and
Medicaid compliance regulations would be a plus*.

Regards,

Aditya

VioletInk LLC

amo...@violetink.com