Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<%28248%29%20565-4747>*168*

*Java Hydra developer*

*Stamford, CT / Weehawken, NJ*

*Green Card/US Citizen ONLY*

*6+ Months Contract*

*Phone / In person (Skype) / Hire*

*Details:*

·         Very strong core Java

·         Experience with JNI/SWIG

·         Working knowledge of C++

·         Strong on core data structures and algorithms

·         Strong on concurrent programming

·         Experience of building and debugging large-scale distributed
systems

·         Equity derivatives knowledge (product knowledge + pricing and
risk knowledge)

*All candidates need to be:*

·         very strong technically

·         strong analytical thinkers and problem solvers

·         strong communicators

·         able to work independently and as part of a team

·         familiar with agile development methodology

·         positive, enthusiastic, flexible (e.g. willing to do L3 support)

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com* <skum...@tekshapers.com>

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*