Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
for the below role .

*Front End UI Developer*

*2 months*

*Moorestown, NJ*

*In-person interview is REQUIRED*

*We are seeking an experienced UI developer with 3+ years experience.*

Desired Skills:

Strong user interface design skills, especially data driven design Emphasis
on maximizing usability with presenting large amounts of data Experience
with application quality testing, issue tracking and source control tools
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture technologies and/or
implementations. Excellent communication skills Strong knowledge of
web-based fonts, usability, accessibility and device/cross-browser testing
Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator in the development process.

Skills should be compatible with an environment that employs:

Most Important

ยท         Visual Studio 2012 or higher

HTML5, CSS JavaScript, AJAX, XML

Some Experience/Familiarity With

Model View Controller 3.5, 4.0, 4.5

Nice to Have

C#, Visual Basic.NET     ADO, ADO.NETSQL 2005, SQL 2008, SQL 2012  ASP,
ASP.NET

*Vaibhav Kabadwal | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Phone: 201-620-9700* ** 146 | Email:- **vaib...@apetan.com
<vaib...@apetan.com>* *|*

*Mailing Address:* 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |

*Web link:  **www.apetan.com* <http://www.apetan.com/> |

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>[image: Image result for linkedin signature
button]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhijeet-pandey-9a45a229?trk=hp-identity-name>[image:
cid:image006.jpg@01D16D8B.24928980]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
*rem...@apetan.com
<rem...@apetan.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.