Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
*USC OR GC CONTRACT MUST DO ONSITE interviews*
- *Position: SAP Business Analyst *
- *Location: New Jersey *
- *Status: 6 month Contract *
- This position establishes and improves upon the company’s ERP (SAP
Business One) financial processes from a Financial/Accounting perspective
with the goal of developing a “best of breed” quote-to-cash automated
- Provides support to Finance and Accounting, Operations, Market and
Sales and IT personnel to ensure timely monthly financial close, reporting
and analysis of financial and operational reports.
- This position coordinates/ consults with the Third-Party SAP system
support personnel to ensure that ERP system issues are appropriately and
- This position performs certain SAP system monthly closing/ maintenance
functions, monitors designated transactional/ balance activities and
prepares reports for various Administrative, Accounting, Operations and
*Essential Functions *
- Be the go-to person for SAP technical capabilities
- Provide guidance on how to leverage SAP based technologies to create
the most effective solutions
- Provide project management expertise to efficiently and effectively
assist in the design and construction in integrating critical functional
databases currently residing outside the SAP ERP system without
compromising security and the informational needs of users of those
- Understand the functionality of the various SAP Business One modules
that exist to assist in the decision processes.
- Provide consulting on solutions, including how to leverage standard
SAP functionality and how to enable requirements while minimizing on-going
- Team player comfortable working with all functional areas including
manufacturing, marketing and and sales, and research and development.
*Experience and Skills Needed:*
- Degree in Information Systems, Finance, or related field required
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Accounting and ERP system
experience with SAP
- Experience in SAP “Business One” System Performance tuning, root cause
analysis & resolution
- In depth knowledge of how SAP software and technologies function and
experience supporting same
- In depth knowledge of Crystal Report construction and its application
to SAP Business One.
- Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP systems
- Ability to develop and communicate technical SAP strategies and
- Support complex system builds, transports reviews and system upgrade
- Research/troubleshoot complex system performance and stability issues
- Experience with financial controls and compliance (SOX), solid
understanding of US GAAP and external financial reporting
- Travel is required for this position; 30%-40%
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.