This is Lakshmi from VisionPro.
We are in need of a Senior Java Middleware Developer with one of our
*CLIENT* in *CA*.
The candidate must be available to start Next Week. So, send me your best
Candidate’s resume, and contact details who seems to be a good match to the
Job described below:
*Donot Send me any OPT’s Resumes.*
*Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) – JEE Developer/Analyst Location: SanRamon,
CA Duration: 6 Months*
*Job Description: *The JEE Developer/Analyst designs, develops, modifies,
configures, debugs and evaluates application programs for functional
business areas. Programs include interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new
systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding
and tests/debugs programs. Assist in the definition, development, and
documentation of deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project
basis as defined in the IT Methodology, in collaboration with business
analyst and other project team members. Consult with business analyst and
architects to understand, anticipate, and meet current and future business
needs. Modify and configure applications/systems as specified in the
requirements and/or technical design document. Provide on-call support for
production systems and provide timely solutions.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
• Support technical design, development and unit test of JEE
programs (Webservices, and Enterprise Java Beans 3.0)
• Support stabilization of integration delivery projects. This
includes OnCall support.
• Experience with JEE development on Weblogic Server version 11g
• Experience in developing Web Services based on Java EE standards
such as JAX RPC or JAX-WS
• Experience in developing Transformation logic using XQuery or XSLT
• Experience in writing WLST scripts.
• Experience with Maven, Jenkins and Junit.
• Experience using EAI patterns.
• Strong understanding of XML and XML namespaces. Strong
understanding of WSDL’s.
• Experience with the use of proxies with SOAP or REST transports.
• Experience with the use of proxies with WS Security.
• Experience with asynchronous and synchronous interfaces.
• Experience using SOAP UI and unit testing of web services.
• WLS JAX-B and JAX-WS.
• Weblogic Server 10G or 11G
• Weblogic JMS connections
• WLS EJB 3.0
• WLS WS-Security Implementations
o Oracle WLS 10g or higher
o Web Services –
§ SOAP, RESTful
o Java EE –
o Database knowledge – database invocation from J2EE programs (JDBC).
Simple SQL statements.
o Eclipse (Indigo)
o Clear Case
· *Technical: Nice-to-have*
o OSB or ALSB
o Security Protocols
o Database: Oracle, MS SQL
Sr. Technical Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.