Hello Associate,

Greetings from Pioneer Corporate Services Inc.

 This is *Mani *and I represent* Pioneer Corporate Services Inc*, we
are a *Client
Vendor and a Consultant Vendor company*. We serve direct clients and
preferred vendors as well as providing consultants for other companies on a
Corp to Corp basis. We work on all requirements.

I am sending this Email as an introduction to those whom we are not yet
able to speak with, and for those who know me already, please take this as
a reminder.

*Send me your requirements to manid...@pcservicesinc.com
<manid...@pcservicesinc.com>  or call me @ 520.282.5751*

Consultant Name