Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: eCOMMERCE Mobile QA*
*Duration: 6 months*
Phone and 2 Skypes
*MAIN POINT OF FOCUS:*
*RETAIL/ PRODUCT ECOMMERCE A MUST *
*Hands-on experience with Mobile applications (iOS and Android)*
· Analyze the product features, and the product as a whole, to
ensure it behaves as intended
· Ensure that components and features are complete based on the
department definition of “done”
· Participate in developing and documenting User Stories, including
testing estimates and validation tests
· Write the test cases/scripts – ideally up-front but on a
just-in-time basis per feature
· Partner with the developers to ensure all areas of the
application are fully tested and issues are clearly logged and prioritized
· Manage the defect log and ensure issues are resolved, including
validation of the fix.
· Analyze and determine proper testing procedures/processes for
testing both hardware and software.
· Participate in developer integration, system integration, and
acceptance testing of all eCommerce applications.
· Certify software functionality for new Production releases.
- Provide exploratory testing to understand the feature and how it is
implemented, to find additional or unexpected behavior, and to refine and
define additional test cases for the feature.
- Ensure all non-functional requirements (performance, scalability,
security, usability, etc.) are met.
- Act as the entry point for the Help Desk to provide an initial review
and assessment of reported defects.
- Inform QC Manager of testing status.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
· Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Hands-on experience with Mobile applications (iOS and Android).
· Hands-on experience with eCommerce web sites.
· Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle.
JSP, AJAX, CSS, XHTML, Flash, browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.), SQL,
Unix, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, IIS, MySQL, Perl.
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.