Kindly send profiles to iz...@zen3.com
*Java Open Source Architect*
*Location: Seattle WA*
*Duration: 18 Months *
· Design ETL processes centered around hadoop platform, use various
tools in Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Oozie, HBase, Pig, Sqoop)
· Hands on with all data warehousing components (Data acquisition,
ETL, data modeling, profiling and reporting).
· Engage in big data initiative to incorporate Hadoop with external
sources (i.e. postgresql, mongodb and teradata) to maximize performance and
create enterprise level data store.
· Proficient in java for map reduce
· Manage and communicate effectively with business users,
development and test teams to create datalake on hortonworks platform for
engineering data, i.e. drop calls, network traffic, to pinpoint performance
*Roles & Responsibilites:*
· Experience in architecting distributed, multi-tier applications
using open source SOA tools and technologies
· Good understanding of Architecture principles and ability to
simplify complex technical problems
· Experience in product development life-cycle and product process
oriented agile development environment.
· Must be Technically equipped with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate,
· Experience with MAVEN and ANT is Mandatory, including experience
with Continuous Integration build environments
· Experience in databases like SQL/MySQL is desirable
· Experience of submitting patches/bugs to open source projects
with experience in Unit, SIT,UAT scenario's will be a big plus
· Must possess Strong written and verbal communication skills to
interact with customers / clients on a regular note.
· Must function independently with limited supervision, Must act as
a Team Mentor and should be a Team Player by proactively involving in
highly collaborative environment
· Identified robust open source solutions to minimize home-grown
· Created open source GWT framework to allow nested Activities and
· Basic Qualifications
· 10-12 years of experience building successful production software
· Development in cloud environment
· Experience developing software services and an understanding of
design for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Mastery of the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern
technologies (Linux, Spring, Hibernate)
· Experience in Telecom and Retail Domain
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.