Hi Partner
Greetings
Hope you are doing well
Please find the requirement and respond back with your consultants updated
word resume and call me at my number given bellow.
Please send resumes at akhilesh.ku...@nlbservices.com
NEED 1.VISA COPY, 2.PHOTO ID (US STATE ID), AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION.

Project Manager (WITH *Certified Scrum master*)  Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Title: IT - Project Manager | Development Methodology | Scrum
*Certified Scrum master*
*Java/J2EE development experience*
Project management, Business Analysis
Job Description: Plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of
implementation of activities related to design, build and implementation of
work product; contribute in activities related to risk planning,
requirements elicitation,  analysis of architecture,  creation and review
of design; coordinate with client and internal team on scoping, issue
resolution, status updates;  help supervisor in estimation, staffing
analysis and solutioning; mentor team on project competencies; assign and
review tasks for work product implementation

Akhilesh Kumar
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing
Gtalk/ YIM  : Akhilesh0803
Phone: 904-638-4598 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: akhilesh.ku...@nlbservices.com |WEB:www.nlbservices.com