Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *Front-End Developer *in
*San Jose, CA**. *Please go through the job description below and let me
know if you are available and interested for this position. Please reply me
back with your most updated resume.

*Position: Front-End Developer *

*Location: San Jose, CA (Non Local’s will work if they are very good
resource)*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

 Need strong GitHub or Portfolio

*Mandatory Skills:*

-          Javascript

-          AngularJS

-          HTM

-          CSS

-          UI Development

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Number:- 408-668-8346

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

Connect with me on LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/anurag-srivastava-55491056

*Empowering Technologies Services*

Remote Services | IT Services | BPO | IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions