Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.

*Job Title: Hadoop Admin*

*Location: Piscataway, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description *

·         Hadoop Admin ( Cloudera / Hortonworks / apache/ IBM ) along with
UNIX knowledge. UNIX is needed as person is going to work in Hadoop Cluster
build team.

*Other hadoop related items which we need are -*

·         HDFS basic requirement

·         Linux basic

·         Cloudera manager / agent configuration

·         Disk requirement for data node

·         Yarn job log debugging

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vishwa Dubey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies  Inc.*

*Silicon Valley *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd.  Suite | 116*

*Milpitas,  CA 95035*

*Email : **vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com*
<vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com>

*Website : **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

www.idctechnologies.com

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!