*Need a UI Developer with 10 years of experience minimum.*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.

*Job Title: UI Developer*

*Location: Costa Mesa, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description *

ยท         Candidate should have 10+ Years of experience

ยท         He/ She have great communication skills so they are able to do
presentations to sr. management.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vishwa Dubey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies  Inc.*

*Silicon Valley *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd.  Suite | 116*

*Milpitas,  CA 95035*

*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
<vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Website : www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

[image: Description: Description: Description: IDC Technologies]
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

www.idctechnologies.com

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!