*.Net Developer (20 Positions)*

*6 Months*

*TX, MN, MI*

Looking for GC and Citizens. H1 transfers are accepted.

OPT’s, CPT’s and any kind of EAD’s are accepted

*Cannot work C2C, can only do as margin share, resource must work on our w2
and we pay a referral fee for every hour. H1-B transfer acceptable.  *

10 lead positions (9+ years experience) and 10 developer (5+ years
experience) positions. Skills we are looking are Full stack, Angular JS,
WebAPI, SQL etc

*Sreekanth,*

*Octahedron LLC,*

*3034 129th Avenue NE Blaine, MN 55449,*

*Ph: 612 326 5225*

*Web: WWW.OCTAHEDRON.US <http://WWW.OCTAHEDRON.US>*

--

*Regards,*