I’m *Nataraj from Yochana IT Solutions*. We are looking *SFDC Lead for,
Location   Mountain View, CA*

  the below mentioned job description.

Kindly forward your resume, rate and contact details for further process.

You can forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we
can help someone who may be desperately looking for opportunities. I
sincerely appreciate your time.

*Role: SFDC Lead*

*Location:  Mountain View, CA*

*Duration:  12+ months*

*Skills:*

*Need 10+ year of experience (altleast 6 years of SFDC experience)*

SFDC Certified – Dev 401 and 201

 Job description:

·        10 years of work experience with altleast 6 years of SFDC
experience

·        *SFDC Certified – Dev 401 and 201*

·        Must Have - *Knowledge on Force.com <http://force.com/>, Apex and
Visual force*.

·        Good to have - Experience with handlebars and bootstrap, JAVA
development experience is good to have.

*Please fill above details if you are comfortable with the requirement*

 Name

Visa Status

Availability

Current Location

Contact Number

Email ID & Skype

Phone Interview

Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)

Good Time to Reach

SSN No(Last 4 digits)

Rate

Total onsite experience, working in US

Overall relevant experience of candidate

Onsite availability (post-selection)

--
Thanks & Regards