If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
*Role : AWS Redshift Sr. Architect*
*Location : NY/NJ – Local Candidates ONLY*
*Job Type: Contract to Hire*
*Job Description *
*Roles and Responsibilities: *
• creating and maintaining Redshift clustert
• Creating and maintaining Redshift cluster
• Design, development of Redshift schema and tables
• Design, development, automation of the process to load data
• data architecture and design and document Best Practice for
• Present strategies and approach using reference materials,
standard methods and logic.
*Skills and Experiences: *
• Redshift cluster; resizing cluster; snapshots and restore
• Hands-on experience on Redshift schema design, performance
optimization, capacity planning
• Experience working with Amazon Web Services RDS, SNS/SQS/SWF,
Pig and/or Hive is preferred
• Knowledge of internal architecture of Redshift and MPP
• Worked extensively in performance tuning, load distribution,
defining sort keys, distribution keys, query performance
• Exposure on AWS Services EC2, EMR, SQS, SNS, Lambda, S3,
Glacier a plus.
• Solid understanding of SQL and have worked extensively with
• Competent working in Linux development environment
• Experience with various data structures, information
management concepts and big data concepts in order to determine the
appropriate implementation of the solution
• Able to design and implement automation of the process using
scheduling tools like data pipeline or SWF.
Thanks & Regards,
*Sanjay Yadav *
*Desk *: 609-853-0818 Ext-2167 *Email*: sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.