Hi,

I am herewith submitting an excellent profile for the said position. He is
well experienced with good communication skills. Revert back to me for more
information on 321-245-6857 or mail me at v...@dizercorp.com.

Best regards,

Venu Gopal

Technical Recruiter

Direct   : 628-400-9003

Email    : v...@dizercorp.com

URL      :  www.dizercorp.com

1912  Mentor Ave  |  Painesville  | OH  |  44077
"Certified Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE)"