*(Face to Face Required)*
Hope you are doing great!!
Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.
*Job Title: Archer Business Analyst*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Job Description *
· An experienced Archer business analyst with 5+ years of business
experience with a background in the following:
· Information Technology, IT Security, Risk Assessment and
Management, Compliance, Enterprise Application Architecture, Business
Continuity Planning and Project Management.
· The person should be experienced in migrating workflow management
processes to Archer for efficient reporting, tracking and automation
· The person needs the ability to work with Archer development team
to explain the process workflow and end user expectations.
· It will be expected this person will coordinate with team to
perform user test and track identified issue.
· In-depth knowledge of existing and emerging Information security
technologies, industry standards and best practices with the ability to
apply them to the strategic benefit of the organization is a plus.
· Ideal candidate has 4 plus years of experience with RSA Archer
and other GRC tools as well.
· The person must be a good communicator, strong facilitator, and a
decisive personality type.
*Thanks & Regards*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*Silicon Valley *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite | 116*
*Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
*Website : www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
[image: Description: Description: Description: IDC Technologies]
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.