A very good day to you, we have this urgent requirement, if you are
interested then please send us your resume along with the rate you are
Only GC and USC ....please share the resume to deepakyerr...@gmail.com
Sr. Director Operations
This position will have responsibilities for the support of InEight’s
Infrastructure tools running on both Windows and Linux platforms. As part
of the Operations team, they will work closely with Development, Support
and Professional Services to monitor and support InEight’s Infrastructure
and applications in Azure.
The incumbent should be a well-organized and self-managed individual with
outstanding communication skills. They should have a high propensity for
learning new technology and be very accountable in the duties that they
perform on a daily basis. This person should work proactively to identify
issues and consult with team members to establish resolution. They should
work well within a high-paced environment and function well in a diverse
and dynamic team environment. The incumbent will also have strong
leadership, influential, and direction skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to implement and maintain Enterprise-level servers
(physical and virtual) and management systems. Cloud experience is a plus.
· Advanced knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems.
· Working knowledge of network infrastructure in relationship to
· Ability to identify capacity and performance needs for server
infrastructure (compute, memory and disk).
· Working knowledge of configuration and maintenance for enterprise
level monitoring/logging solutions (Nagios XI, Nagios Log Server,
Solarwinds, Splunk, etc)
· Familiarity using and configuring various ticketing and
management software (Jira, Service Now, etc)
· Ability to manage IT related initiatives including long-duration
projects across multiple groups.
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple related projects,
including troubleshooting, operations, and maintenance of the enterprise in
a team environment.
· Ability to provide customer-focused technical support to other
teams within Information Management and our business partners as needed.
· Ability to create and maintain documentation for IT processes,
procedures, trouble tickets, network configurations, hardware/software
inventory, and audit requests. Must be able to work with documentation in
the company’s repository of choice (Confluence/Sharepoint)
· Follow formal change control process when necessary.
· Use effective verbal and written communication skills. Read and
understand company policies and procedures and other literature and
documents applicable to assigned tasks.
· With regard to that portion of the work assigned, develop
complete understanding of applicable company policies and procedures and
plan and execute the assigned work in accordance with those policies and
· Listen to directions and suggestions from supervisors or other
employees regarding safe and proper work practices, evaluate that
information and implement a plan based on that evaluation for carrying out
the duties of this position.
· Work off-hours when required.
· Identify workplace safety hazards and take all necessary
corrective action to eliminate or minimize them.
· Produce quality work, meeting requirements of company policies,
procedures and industry standards.
· Be motivated and work productively.
· Set exemplary standards of ethics and stewardship of corporate
· Support company philosophies, policies, practices and procedures.
· Lead, consult, and train junior staff to increase the skillset of
· Work well in a team environment.
· Communicate all essential information to senior leadership,
co-workers, and employees.
· On a daily basis, promote and maintain effective public relations.
· Maintain professional and technical skills.
· Promote quality and demonstrate professional behavior.
· Be willing to travel on company business as required by position
and as directed.
· In addition, perform any other job-specific duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 5-7 years of experience in the IT field or in a related
· 3-5 years working with server and active directory technologies.
· Certifications in enterprise server and AD environment highly
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.