*Senior QA Engineer With Jmeter*
*Jersey City, NJ*
*6+ Months Contract*
*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype/ F2F*
1. Experienced at scripting automated regression tests, using tools such as
Selenium, WebDriver, and JMeter.
*JMeter is an absolute MUST for this position*. Selenium is a nice bonus,
but the project will be much heavier on API testing.
2. Familiar with development concepts and formats such as Sql, Xml, Json
and scripting languages.
3. Responsible for all testing activities
4. Troubleshoot customer issues
5. Evaluate product performance
1. Provide input in prioritizing, estimating, and defining acceptance
2. Clearly define test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
3. Plan tests and strategies according to the project
4. Interact with customers on issues and provide recommendations
5. Provide usability and functionality feedback to developers
6. Monitor and Track defects to resolution
7. Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
8. Familiarity with Zephyr
9. Familiarity with Agile [Scrum]
10. Familiarity with Agile Testing
11. Experience in testing non-GUI applications (SQL, Flat Files, XML, and
12. Experience testing web applications and web services
13. Good communication skills
14. Ability to collaborate in a team
15. Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be assigned.
16. Someone who participates in discussion and who isn’t afraid to have and
*Nice to Have:*
1. Development background is a plus
2. Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Email:- umat...@tekshapers.com <tar...@tekshapers.com>
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.