**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Please send apt resumes to ykumb...@otsi-usa.com
*Operations Engineer at Lawrence, KS for 6 + months *
Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field or
• 3+ years software engineering, release engineering, and/or
• Experience with configuration management software like *Salt,
Ansible, or Puppet*
• Mastery of source control tools such as *CVS,SVN, or Git*
• Experience with application servers such as *Tomcat and JBoss*
• Experience with log aggregation tools such as *Logstash or
• Experience configuring monitoring tools like Nagios and
responding to alerts
• Experience automating server provisioning tools such as
OpenStack or Foreman
• Strong experience navigating and scripting in Unix/Linux
• Scripting experience with Python and BASH
• Development experience in Perl, PHP, and Java is a plus, but
• Database experience required, preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies is a
plus, but not required
• Experience with a Continuous Integration management system
such as Hudson or Jenkins
• Experience with software repositories such as Artifactory or
Nexus is a plus
• Solid written and oral communication skills – ability to
effectively communicate to technical and non-technical audiences alike
• Demonstrated ability to learn new things and improve processes
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with the software
development process from requirements gathering through deployment and
• *1 year of experience with analysis and design concepts and
*• 1 year of experience designing and developing Web based 1
year of experience with Java Script and SQL*
*• Experience using HTML, XML, XSLT and other related
*• Experience using automated testing frameworks*
• Experience working in a collaborative environment using tools
such as Git or Subversion and building tools such as Ant and Maven
Essential Functions / Job Duties:
• Maintain legacy applications for relevant projects.
• Streamline environment deployments and updates using
automated configuration management and packaging tools.
• Contribute best practices for source control, continuous
integration, automated testing, and release management.
• Drive efforts to support and improve enterprise tools for
continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
• Maintain and develop automated build and deployment scripts
for new and existing systems.
• Own, manage and improve our release process. Focus on scale,
efficiency and automation.
• Build and maintain tools needed during release cycles.
• Help automate the configuration of monitoring and log
aggregation systems to help enhance the user experience with an early
• Enhance and verify scalability and reliability of all system
• Perform regular load testing of all components.
• Continue to optimize existing production environment for
better performance and reliability, including providing input for
application and infrastructure architecture as needed.
• Provide input for capacity planning to keep up with the
• Continually seek to improve the system.
• Adhere to established software development best practices
including coding standards and testing methodologies.
• Perform other duties as reasonably requested by management
(company wide job duty)
*Best Regards,Object Technology Solutions, Inc. (OTSI)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.