Dear Associates,

Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to vath...@empowercsi.com and
Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.

Job Description:

*Job Title: Business Systems AnalystLocation: Moorpark, CA*
*Position: 6 months (ext. possible)*

*Detailed JD:-*
Business Systems Analyst
• At least 6+ years overall industry experience.
• Prior experience in Mortgage domain.
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Excellent client interfacing skills
• Ability to articulate business needs in system architecture discussions.
• Experience with both waterfall and agile methodologies
• Experience working with offshore/onshore resources
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Experience with modelling business requirements into system
specifications.
• Experience with modelling system specifications into test cases.
• Experience with software/tool modernization and process improvement
projects
• Proven ability to handle and deliver large/complex projects on time
• Technical Skills - Java background preferred
• Tools - like Visio, knowledge of any business process modelling tools or
loan origination products like Encompass an added advantage though not
mandatory

 *Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days*

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Vathani Ramachandra*

Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,

(A Vinformax Group Company <http://www.vinformax.com/>)

USA | UK | India|Sweden

vath...@empowercsi.com

http://www.empowercsi.com

http://www.vinformax.com

http://www.creant.se

Direct: (510) 995 7395| Office: (510) 335-1190 Ext.  109 I Fax :
510-740-3549

Gtalk – vinformax.vathani |Skype – vinformax.vathani

510-512-8069(W)