*Oracle Applications DBA*
*6+ Months Contract*
*Interview Mode: Phone and F2F*
*Visa: USC or GC*
- Experience administering and performance tuning Oracle Fusion
- Experience implementing Oracle Real Application Clusters and Oracle
Data Guard for high availability, data protection, and disaster recovery.
- Experience administering Oracle EBS Financials, Supply Chain, and
- Experience administering Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise
- Experience administering Essbase and Oracle Hyperion Public Sector
Planning and Budgeting application
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Experience administering systems in Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Experience using Oracle Enterprise Manager and other tools for
availability and performance monitoring
Under the direction of the Deputy Director of ERP (or ERP Technical
Manager), responsible for handling all database administrative activities
related to Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion and OBIEE in a vendor hosted
cloud environment. Assist in all facets of infrastructure lifecycle
management activities. Perform administrative activities such as cloning,
backup/restore, and patching. Develop database schemas in coordination with
application programming staff. Ensure quality control and auditing of
databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data in compliance with
security standards. Results oriented and measured against project
deliverables and management effectiveness. Manage reliability,
availability, and security of the systems, regardless of its physical
location. Maintain and support existing production and non-production
Oracle databases including backup and recovery and performance optimization.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
- Serve as Database Administrator for Oracle EBS Applications
environment, other Oracle systems, OBIEE and Hyperion. Patch and clone
databases as required. Install and configure Oracle Applications modules
and Applications Server modules.
- R12 System Administration tasks such as creating Applications Users,
registering Forms, Menus, Functions, Responsibilities and Concurrent
Programs, creating custom applications and Installing Printers. Using
Oracle Applications Manager tool to perform system administrator tasks.
- Ensure maximum system availability using Oracle High-Availability
tools and design including Oracle Real Application Clusters and Oracle Data
- Performance tuning -- DB (11g/12c) and R12 Apps.
- Develop and analyze highly complex system standards, thresholds, and
recommendations to maximize system performance. Parallel concurrent
processing setup and configuration.
- Analyze database performance, reorganize database as needed, monitor
current and projected database disk space usage, develop reliable and
timely backup, export and upgrade procedures. Provide afterhours support as
- Supervise database design elements of the development of applications.
Work closely with vendors and contracted staff to evaluate software
upgrades for their effect on database integrity and performance.
- Enforce guidelines that result in orderly development of the database.
Define database structures. Develop and document standards for database
administration and security compliance.
- Create and maintain descriptors for data, users, and resources.
Conduct database training. Provide database support for software
applications developers. Provide resources to assist users in data
- Coordinate with other agency Database Administrators with regards to
definition and use of enterprise data and guide database issues. Consult
with system administration group on issues such as placement of data on
volumes and performance standards.
- Establish and maintain procedures for review and control of all
requests for additions and deletions to the central database.
- Oversee the development of data design elements in coordination with
Information Technology planning. Assist in technical support of integrated
*Education and Training*
- 10 years’ full-time work experience as Oracle database administrator.
- 8 years’ full-time work experience as Oracle Applications DBA
performing administration activities related to Oracle database, Oracle
EBS, Hyperion, and BI Applications.
- Experience with defining infrastructure architecture in a cloud
- 8 years of enterprise level database administration experience with
Oracle RDBMS, including performance tuning and monitoring, SQL, and PL/SQL,
and backup and recovery, RMAN, and Data Guard
- Experience with SDLC best practices.
*Knowledge and Abilities*
- Strong leadership and team building skills inspiring others to work
toward collective success.
- Skill utilizing system and database performance and tuning and
experience with relational database design/development.
- Strong technical background and strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to perform object oriented analysis and design analysis.
- Self-motivated to keep up with current trends and new technologies in
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Email:- umat...@tekshapers.com <tar...@tekshapers.com>
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.