Hi,

Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/>* only

*Role: SQL BI Developer*

*Location:  **Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 12+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 8+ yrs*

*Need H1B COPY for Submission.*

JD:

SQL Server T-SQL Programming (Mandatory)

SSAS

Expert level knowledge and solid hands-on experience with T-SQL and SSIS.

Strong Technical design, Problem Solving and Debugging Skills.

Experience working with SSAS Tabular Model & OLAP Multidimensional Cubes.

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies