Hi Partner
Greetings
Hope you are doing well
Please find the requirement and respond back with your consultants updated
word resume and call me at my number given bellow.
Please send resumes at akhilesh.ku...@nlbservices.com
NEED 1.VISA COPY, 2.PHOTO ID (US STATE ID), AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION.

*ARIS Experiance candidate Charlotte NC *
Modeler will be responsible for creation of models following the framework
and other regulations formed.
Experience of 6-8 years expected with relevant ARIS modelling exp for 3-4
years
Experience on defining the Process , expertise on ARIS Designer, ARIS
Design Server, ARIS Process Governance, ARIS Business Publisher, Core
features & Functionalities of ARIS 9.8  and ARIS Scripting (skill).

Akhilesh Kumar
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing
Gtalk/ YIM  : Akhilesh0803
Phone: 904-638-4598 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: akhilesh.ku...@nlbservices.com |WEB:www.nlbservices.com