*Consultants with FIX protocol Experience*
*NY/NJ [ Weehawken]*
*12+ Months Contract*
*Interview Mode: Phone and F2F/ Skype*
- UNIX; Shell Scripting; PL/SQL, Oracle, ITIL, Banking/Finance Domain
- FIX Protocol Exp is Mandatory with client onboarding experience.
- Admins won’t work for this role.
- Strong skills on Unix/Linux, Shell scripting skills
- Good knowledge on Sybase/Oracle
- Good knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL
- Good exposure to Autosys/Cron and Batch Management
- Should have knowledge on ITIL Processes
- Strong knowledge on Market Data
*Skill Details (Primary)*
- *Unix/Linux, Shell scripting*
- *Database – Oracle/Sybase (PL/SQL)*
- *ITIL Processes*
- *Strong knowledge on Market Data*
- *FIX Protocol Exp is Mandatory*
- In this role we need the candidate to have excellent trading knowledge
with various exchanges, communication skills, and experience in dealing
with external vendors.
- Ability to support a multi tiered development environment , and also
knowledge of the core ITIL processes of Incident , Problem and Change
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Email:- umat...@tekshapers.com <tar...@tekshapers.com>
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.