Dear Associates,

Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to vath...@empowercsi.com
and Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.

Job Description:

Experience Required: 8 years or above

·         Experienced User Interface (UI) designer to ensure quality
product look, feel, and flow. User Experience (UX) designer expertise to
ensure an efficient and effective screen design and facilitate a positive
user experience with our software products.
·         This User Interface (UI) designer will be concerned with the
overall design of the IT products that we develop, enhance, and/or
support.  They will research, design and/or advise on screen, page, and/or
report designs and how the user will interact with each.  He or she will
also review, design, and advise on a consistent and cohesive style applied
not only across a single system but also across multiple systems.
·         The User Experience (UX) designer will be concerned with how the
software products that we support feel to the end user.  He or she will
design and advise on logical flows from one screen or function to another
to ensure the &best&, most intuitive, and most efficient user experience
possible.
·         The successful candidate will apply user-centered design
principles to design interfaces for a variety of screen sizes from full
sized desktops to mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones.  He or
she will have an understanding responsive design and design patterns across
web and mobile platforms.  He or she will also work collaboratively with
Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, and stakeholders, taking
broad conceptual ideas and turning them into congruent scenarios, usable
flows and simple easy-to-use interface designs.
·         Deliverables expected from this position will be the
creation/documentation/consulting of interaction models, user task flows,
and UI specifications.  This individual must have the ability to create and
communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and
screen designs to stakeholders.  He or she must have the ability to design,
prepare, and document wireframes, mockups, storyboards, site maps,
personas, and behavioral specifications with a high degree of quality.
·         Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to,
the following:
-          Direct the visual appearance and flow of new software products
and enhancements.
-          Initiate, advise, and direct major UI re-factorings to improve
the user experience.
-          Design solutions to complex workflows.
-          Function as a client/user advocate during software design and
development
-          Act as a &go to& person on user interface best practices and
standards..

​

*Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days*

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Vathani Ramachandra*

Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,

(A Vinformax Group Company <http://www.vinformax.com/>)

USA | UK | India|Sweden

vath...@empowercsi.com

http://www.empowercsi.com

http://www.vinformax.com

http://www.creant.se

Direct: (510) 995 7395| Office: (510) 335-1190 Ext.  109 I Fax :
510-740-3549

Gtalk – vinformax.vathani |Skype – vinformax.vathani

510-512-8069(W)